5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 1500 Rebel + GT = Ventilated seats?

Airborne89

Reaction score
This ventilated seat issue is killing me. I am about to order a 2022 Rebel G/T and was told by the dealer that it will come with ventilated seats. I then see articles online and posts in forums that says it won't come with ventilated seats. Today I called Ram at 1-866-726-4636 and spoke with a woman that searched it up and told me the 2022 Rebel G/T WILL come with ventilated seats. I told her there's a lot of information online saying it won't. She said she will have someone check into it but who knows. I'll be going to the dealer tomorrow to build one out and see what happens. Be really upset if I wait 12 weeks for a build and find out it doesn't have ventilated seats after calling Ram.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully they will come with them. But I think you'll be more upset that it'll take a lot longer than 12 weeks to get a truck you order now. Tens of thousands of orders for 2022's have been placed since early May and they still have yet to start building any of them.

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
This ventilated seat issue is killing me. I am about to order a 2022 Rebel G/T and was told by the dealer that it will come with ventilated seats. I then see articles online and posts in forums that says it won't come with ventilated seats. Today I called Ram at 1-866-726-4636 and spoke with a woman that searched it up and told me the 2022 Rebel G/T WILL come with ventilated seats. I told her there's a lot of information online saying it won't. She said she will have someone check into it but who knows. I'll be going to the dealer tomorrow to build one out and see what happens. Be really upset if I wait 12 weeks for a build and find out it doesn't have ventilated seats after calling Ram.
I ordered the Rebel GT in July and my dealer told me I couldn't get Ventilated but heated. He was not sure on the back row seats if they were heated. So frustrating 😫

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s one of my many pet peeves with car dealers. Nobody should know more about theses vehicles than the people that are selling them. Why these manufacturers don’t do more to train the sales people is very odd to me.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s one of my many pet peeves with car dealers. Nobody should know more about theses vehicles than the people that are selling them. Why these manufacturers don’t do more to train the sales people is very odd to me.
They actually do....the problem is most sales people skip through the training material provided my the manufacturer. That and most don't bother to actually get in different vehicles on the lot and learn their features.

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
The good news is that I've seen multiple confirmations of the ventilated seats for Rebel GT's since ordering. So we should be good to go.

louitino123

Reaction score
For further confirmation and peace of mind, here's a detailed order form (physical proof! woo!) for my truck that with G/T package, which includes CAJ - Ventilated seats. I'll need them after sweating and stressing about whether this truck really had them or not. GT package.png

louitino123

Reaction score
Interesting that the build and price doesn’t mention it.
Ya I drove to the dealer that day once I saw it not listed on the site, made me nervous. And the Technology group isn't compatible with the build and price online but It's on my order and it's staying there (so it is possible). They already modified my order because the off-road group was on there and it's not compatible with GT, which makes sense. SO they took that off but tech group is still there. Idk if they're streamlining builds/packages online? or some ppl messed up coding for the website. Who knows, good luck to all.

chris288

Reaction score
Has anyone actually confirmed or denied that the rebel GT has ventilated seats. Has anybody actually seen it with their own eyes, because 2022 build and price does not list ventilated seats as an option for the GT package. If someone visually confirms that the GT package does have ventilated seats I'm going to try to change my order before it's too late.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone actually confirmed or denied that the rebel GT has ventilated seats. Has anybody actually seen it with their own eyes, because 2022 build and price does not list ventilated seats as an option for the GT package. If someone visually confirms that the GT package does have ventilated seats I'm going to try to change my order before it's too late.
People have both confirmed via build sheets and in person. Build and price is not always the most accurate source of info.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that louitino123's build sheet includes ventilated seats tells me that his will come with them.

aeroliteflyer

Reaction score
I did this exact thing TO get ventilated seats with Rebel. All I can tell you is I just got my 2022 Rebel, GT yesterday with the leather seats and mine ARE ventilated/heated.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a window sticker from one I’ve looked at on the lot when I was getting an oil change. It has front ventilated seats.

F98E35F0-3ADF-4E3C-A99D-8032F5EDA761.jpeg

PoopsMcGee

Reaction score
Anyone researching this like me, here's a video confirmation of the infotainment showing the option on the GT (2:35 mark):

Users who are viewing this thread