5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 1500 Rebel + GT = Ventilated seats?

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
I’m working with my dealer on a build and they haven’t been able to confirm yet. But ventilated comes with the GT, so it looks like you might get ventilated seats by adding GT to the Rebel.

anyone able to confirm yet?

McBroom

Reaction score
Following.
I'm thinking about the GT also. I haven't made up my mind though. I've got a lonestar 2wd now don't need 4x4 but want an upper trim level. My previous truck was an 18 tradesman 2500 4x4. Way more than I needed.

2020 Lonestar

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
this is what’s included with the GT
Page 1 of 1
Details:
G/T Package (ASU)
Image not available at this time. Please try again later.
• Leather Wrapped Shift Knob (CVW)
• Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory (XAM)
• Power 4-way Passenger Lumbar Adjust (JRS) • Mopar Cold Air Intake System (JFF)
• MOPAR Bright Pedal Kit (XB4)
• Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar Adjust (JPU)
• Overhead LED Lamps (LHJ)
• Floor Console (CUC)
• G/T Decal (MPX)
• Heated Front Seats (CMA)
• Heated Steering Wheel (NHS)
• GT Interior Theme (XTV)
• Performance Pages (JA5)
• Under Seat Lighting (CCA)
• Premium Overhead Console (CUS)
• Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel (SC4)
• Steering Wheel Mounted Shift Control (XBQ) • Leather / Vinyl Bucket Seats (*W8)
• Passive Cold End Exhaust (NEA)
• Ventilated Front Seats (CAJ)
• LED Dome Lamp w/On/Off Switch (LCL)
• Exterior Mirrors w/Memory (LEM)
• Driver Seat Memory (LEQ)
• Power 8-Way Driver/Passenger Seats (JTE)
• Front Door Accent Lighting (LB1)
• Radio/Drv Seat/Mirrors/Pedals Memory (LEV) • Rear Door Accent Lighting (LB2)
• LED Footwell Lighting (LCV)

Shnarf1

Reaction score
I’m working with my dealer on a build and they haven’t been able to confirm yet. But ventilated comes with the GT, so it looks like you might get ventilated seats by adding GT to the Rebel.

anyone able to confirm yet?
I read that it doesn't come on Rebel. Makes no sense

brewdad

Reaction score
No ventilated seats on Rebel regardless of options chosen.

DenCoRam

Reaction score
There was a rebel gt at the Chicago auto show a couple weeks ago. You can find several videos on youtube if you want close ups of the interior. Didn't watch them enough to see what features are unique to the GT on the rebel.

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
There was a rebel gt at the Chicago auto show a couple weeks ago. You can find several videos on youtube if you want close ups of the interior. Didn't watch them enough to see what features are unique to the GT on the rebel.
for other replies, I know cooled seats not available on Rebel prior to GT.

regarding videos from auto show, watchEd a few, a couple times. Unfortunately, the features they go over is very small.

But…. On the Rebel with GT in the video, the seats are the GT seat with GT embroidery. When they do a closeup, the leather in middle of seat is perforated.

I’m hopeful.

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
the leather on my 2020 Rebel is perforated...don't take that to mean ventilated.
Did you watch the video? Are the seats the same Design as Rebel, except for GT embroidery?

Its never been available. But I’m hopeful that in this case, since they are GT seats in the Rebel GT, and since the GT package includes ventilated seats, I’m hopeful that this combination nets no more swamp ***.

I guess we’ll see.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you watch the video? Are the seats the same Design as Rebel, except for GT embroidery?

Its never been available. But I’m hopeful that in this case, since they are GT seats in the Rebel GT, and since the GT package includes ventilated seats, I’m hopeful that this combination nets no more swamp ***.

I guess we’ll see.
I did not watch the video - just offering the insight that seeing 'vented' does not equate to having vented seats. Although I thought I read in a thread somewhere long ago that Rebel would be optioned with ventilated rear seats. Not sure of year or config but could swear I read that.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did not watch the video - just offering the insight that seeing 'vented' does not equate to having vented seats. Although I thought I read in a thread somewhere long ago that Rebel would be optioned with ventilated rear seats. Not sure of year or config but could swear I read that.
Just watched the video - looks like the same seats that I have in my truck. Mine or not ventilated.

DenCoRam

Reaction score
Just watched the video - looks like the same seats that I have in my truck. Mine or not ventilated.
Not that it is an indication of ventilated seats, but the guy from Ram says in this video around 1:10 mark the seats are different than standard rebel (more bolstering and essentially a reskinned TRX seat).

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
Two dealers today confirmed that when you get the GT package on top of a Rebel, it comes with the ventilated GT seats. A third is going to ask their FCA rep tomorrow.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
At this point it's obviously still speculation. I've read a couple different articles about the new GT package, and both specifically said the package comes with ventilated sets except on the Rebel. I still don't understand why they've never been available on the Rebel.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At this point it's obviously still speculation. I've read a couple different articles about the new GT package, and both specifically said the package comes with ventilated sets except on the Rebel. I still don't understand why they've never been available on the Rebel.

This is my main issue. You could have said ventilated seats were a $1000 option only available by itself on the Rebel, and I wouldn't have even considered the extra expense. It would have been added instantly. Getting in a black leather truck when it's 105 outside is brutal, and I'd pay a significant amount of money to have that from the factory. I'm still tempted to do what another user did and buy some Laramie seats, swap the covers, and run all the electronics.

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anybody tell me what "Cold End Exhaust" is????
Something kinda new I guess? (more sh*t to go wrong)

Whiskeymike

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread