5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 1500 BUILT TO SERVE EDITION

franc944

Reaction score
I searched and did not see a thread on this special edition.

First question, RAM Chat said the 2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve Edition is available to order NOW. I just spoke to my local dealer salesman who I have bought for before and he said it is not available for order and he will keep checking.

Is ordering released by region or something?

Has anyone else ordered a 22 Built to Serve yet?

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I could be entirely off the mark, but I thought I read somewhere that certain dealerships were going to receive a specific allocation for the built to serves in that it is not something that can just be ordered by a consumer on the Ram trucks website.

Last edited:

Nova90

Reaction score

puba08

Reaction score
Couldn’t order my BTS. Just have to search whom had one and get there asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

franc944

Reaction score
Couldn’t order my BTS. Just have to search whom had one and get there asap.

It’s essentially a big horn. What search engine did you use and what keywords?

puba08

Reaction score
CarGurus, Cars.com and local dealership websites. Also just build one on Rams website. It will give you local dealers whom have one or have one in transit. Then go to the dealers website and look for the truck. I Didn’t really have the luxury of getting all the options I wanted (33gal tank and 3.92’s) but I don’t regret it one bit.

HRCfan1

Reaction score
CarGurus, Cars.com and local dealership websites. Also just build one on Rams website. It will give you local dealers whom have one or have one in transit. Then go to the dealers website and look for the truck. I Didn’t really have the luxury of getting all the options I wanted (33gal tank and 3.92’s) but I don’t regret it one bit.

Unfortunately the BTS package isn’t on the sight for the 2022 yet.

From what I’ve heard so far is you can’t order one. Which is odd because I believe the last round you could order a BTS not to mention it’s just a package so not sure why it’s not on the website. If they are just going by dealership allotment I’m out because 1 you pay more for a vehicle on the lot vs ordering and 2 I’m not going to compromise on options. Finding one on the lot the way I’d want it equipped would be near impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puba08

Reaction score
I have the Ceramic Grey BTS and you could not order it. Just had to check the dealers. When I found the options I wanted, there were additional options I didn’t want (12” screen and moonroof). So I had to pick from the 6 trucks available on Long Island at the time. Looking back I have no regrets.

swing4terps

Reaction score
Good luck to those pursuing these! When I got mine, it was a chore. Dealers were pricing at MSRP or even higher and this was before that was commonplace. And when I called around, a lot of the trucks in transit were already accounted for.

Finally found one at a volume dealer who was willing to price the same as any other Big Horn. It had most of the options I wanted, and a few I didn’t. Put down a deposit when it was en route.

As others said, use the Ram search and start calling as soon as possible.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Like others have said, I couldn’t order my ceramic gray BTS back in 2020. I had many dealers say they could order one, but never actually could when it came down to it. I got extremely lucky and found one while in transit that was equipped exactly how I would have ordered it. Live in California and had to travel to Colorado to get it, but well worth it.

i was using the inventory search on Rams website. Inventory gets updated every night…I was checking daily for weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online