5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 10th Anniversary Limited Edition

Crash55

Reaction score
I am looking at ordering a 2022 RAM 1500. I came across the 10th Anniversary Limted Edition and like the looks of it. According to the various websites I have seen it is supposed to come in the Blue Shade and that theat color is exclusive to the anniversary edition. However when I went through the build process at two different dealers only the standard colors were available. Anyone have any ideas what will happen if I order it in a standard color?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas what will happen if I order it in a standard color?
There’s been some discussion on this (search the forum). This mythical color hasn’t been seen yet. May be a later-in-the-year thing. There’s a LOT of bad information in Stellantis’ press releases.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I am looking at ordering a 2022 RAM 1500. I came across the 10th Anniversary Limted Edition and like the looks of it. According to the various websites I have seen it is supposed to come in the Blue Shade and that theat color is exclusive to the anniversary edition. However when I went through the build process at two different dealers only the standard colors were available. Anyone have any ideas what will happen if I order it in a standard color?
You've come to the right place. I (and many others on this site) have already placed orders for MY22 10th Anniversary Limited trucks. I want to say that overall the truck is beautiful and classy. I also want to say I've already been very vocal about Ram's poor choice to put a considerable amount of CLOTH inserts into the seats that were previously 100% leather. Do a search for other content I've posted and you'll find plenty of pictures.

As for Blue Shade, there is NO information about it other than it will exist supposedly. Stellantis and RAM have posted in media releases repeatedly that color will be available and exclusive to the Limited 10th Anniversary. I personally was not able to even try to order it as my work requires a "neutral" color palette, but many others on here wanted that color and still have not been able to choose it during their builds and/or see what it looks like.

I know for fact the Limited 10th shown in all the marketing photos and on display at the Chicago Auto Show was built with Patriot Blue and not Blue Shade as I've looked up the build sheet for the truck.

Unless Patriot Blue is automatically "upgraded" to Blue Shade on the orders placed already it is still a mystery. I'd be surprised if that was done because if a customer didn't like the color they'd be stuck. I wish RAM would release color swatches and photos of the truck in this new color for us all to view.

Crash55

Reaction score
I placed the order on Saturday so I am guessing I will be getting it in Patriot Blue, which is fine with me.

I got it for FWP prices and $24k for for my 2013 Avalanche. Now I guess I just have to wait

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When you get your VIN, let me know the last 6 digits and I’ll get you added to the tracker.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I placed the order on Saturday so I am guessing I will be getting it in Patriot Blue, which is fine with me.

I got it for FWP prices and $24k for for my 2013 Avalanche. Now I guess I just have to wait
Welcome to the club!!

cjgerson

Reaction score
I Have been told Blue Shade paint code is PBF. That color is used on a couple Jeep models and the Durango’s but called Reactor Blue on the Durango. My last two limiteds have been black but I think I’m gonna hold out for blue shade with that 10th anniversary interior.

cjgerson

Reaction score
Here is the color on the a Jeep Compass but was also used on Cherokee

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I Have been told Blue Shade paint code is PBF. That color is used on a couple Jeep models and the Durango’s but called Reactor Blue on the Durango. My last two limiteds have been black but I think I’m gonna hold out for blue shade with that 10th anniversary interior.
Hey nice detective work!! So we can reasonably assume this color used on the Jeeps and Durango is most likely "Blue Shade"?

cjgerson

Reaction score
Hey nice detective work!! So we can reasonably assume this color used on the Jeeps and Durango is most likely "Blue Shade"?
Yeah it’s even called Blue Shade on the Jeep’s And with the Dodge it’s the same paint code. FCA well now Stellanis does this from time to time, Same paint code with different name across brands. My dealer had a Hellcat Durango In Reactor Blue and it was very sharp.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
10-4, I'll get you added.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got the VIN this morning
1C6SRFHT5NN177578
Do you have a printed POC? I'm curious as to what date is shows your order. Based on a previous post, I believe you placed the order on 9/3. But the timeline of VINs suggests that it was issued somewhere between 9/14-9/17. Please let me know what date yours says.

Crash55

Reaction score
I placed the order with the dealer on 9/4. The system said something about next allocation as we were building it. So I am guessing the official order date was later than the 4th.

I got the VIN this morning via a text from my sales person.

Users who are viewing this thread