5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Wrangler loaner vehicle

U

User_3336

95% of people who buy a Wrangler choose it because it looks cool.
5% choose it because it has amazing off road ability and they plan to use it.
0% choose it because it is a particularly good vehicle.

Realistically, Stellantis doesn’t make a lot of particularly good vehicles. But they somehow really nailed it with the Ram.
Yep, THEN upgrade it to the biggest possible tires that will fit! Cool looking, eh? LOL

Zig10

Reaction score
My buddy has a new Rubicon 4XE, which he traded his previous 2020 Rubicon in on. He took the old one to one of the local Jeep festivals where he drove it through some mud pits, over some sand dunes, and over some rocks...once. Otherwise, it did as much offroading as my old Corvette, and he uses it as his daily driver.

I'll admit that they look really, really cool...but the ride is awful, it's incredibly loud from wind and tire noise, and the price is just unreal.

Guess it's true that you either get it or you don't when it comes to the Wrangler.

Closest I ever came was a Cherokee Trailhawk, and that thing road like a Bentley compared to the Rubi.

Users who are viewing this thread