5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rebel Wheels with 35's

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can I use the Rebel stock wheels and throw on a set of 35/12.50x18's with a 4in BDS lift without any rubbing issues?

moparleo51

Reaction score
i`m not sure about the rubbing,but if you dont already have the rebel wheels, i will be selling mine in about a week as soon as i get my other wheels on, talking just the rims.

AxnjxnRebel21

Reaction score
An exact question I'd like to know too! I've got the Rebel Night Edition with the Air Ride suspension. Would certainly like to learn if 34's or 35's would be 'able' to fit and function... Unfortunately, Ram put on the 275s and I feel it's just way to small a tire for the 4X4 package.

Last edited:

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
An exact question I'd like to know too! I've got the Rebel Night Edition with the Air Ride suspension. Would certainly like to learn if 33's or 35's would be 'able' to fit and function... Unfortunately, Ram put on the 275s and I feel it's just way to small a tire for the 4X4 package.
Your stock tires are basically a 33...No way on the 35's

jjhall8

Reaction score
An exact question I'd like to know too! I've got the Rebel Night Edition with the Air Ride suspension. Would certainly like to learn if 33's or 35's would be 'able' to fit and function... Unfortunately, Ram put on the 275s and I feel it's just way to small a tire for the 4X4 package.
Why don't you try a 295/70. They are just over 34" and about 3/4" wider

Users who are viewing this thread