5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rebel Tow Hook opening cover

Pschne1

Reaction score
Just had a BOSS HTX plow installed on my 2021 Rebel (no debate over plowing with a 1500 , please…) and the plow frame had to go where the tow hooks were, so they had to be removed and there are openings where the hooks used to be. The plow attachments are run through the left one, but the right one is a gaping hole now…Does anyone have the part numbers (if it exists) for a cover for the opening? I searched online, but no luck so far.

Thanks for your help!!

-Pete

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I think you’ll have to go with something custom as I don’t think they have a cover for that short of replacing the front end with a sport but then you lose the tow hooks and openings all together .

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but the Factory trim is

68274703AA​

Pschne1

Reaction score
Just had a BOSS HTX plow installed on my 2021 Rebel (no debate over plowing with a 1500 , please…) and the plow frame had to go where the tow hooks were, so they had to be removed and there are openings where the hooks used to be. The plow attachments are run through the left one, but the right one is a gaping hole now…Does anyone have the part numbers (if it exists) for a cover for the opening? I searched online, but no luck so far.

Thanks for your help!!

-Pete
Th
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but the Factory trim is

68274703AA​

Thanks! Looking for a piece to cover the opening of the trim piece you sent. When plow was installed the push mount bolts to the frame and the tow hooks can’t be put back on so there is an opening where the tow hook would stick out. I really only need the right side, since the 2 plugs for the plow are routed through the left one (they tuck back into the opening when plow is not attached). I popped off the trim tab and ordered a 1/4 thick piece of plastic which I will try to glue on to cover it.

-Pete

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Thanks for your help!!

-Pete
Are these what you are looking for?

Screenshot_20220911-094131.png

Pschne1

Reaction score
I think that is it! Ordered. Hopefully that works.

Thank you for your help!!

Users who are viewing this thread