5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rebel Black/Red with Leather Seats

HydroRebel

Reaction score
I can't say this with 100% certainty but I'm betting the Night edition black skid plate from the 21' will fit on the 20.
Aye, it will I've sized it up. Not worth the cost though and while I never attempted to remove the skid plate it looks like it will be a real pain. I'll eventually paint mine when I get around to it though I have to admit that grayish color is after growing on me.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Aye, it will I've sized it up. Not worth the cost though and while I never attempted to remove the skid plate it looks like it will be a real pain. I'll eventually paint mine when I get around to it though I have to admit that grayish color is after growing on me.

Agreed, royal pain to remove. I was leaning towards a night edition and after looking at the night edition and non-night side by side in photos needed up saving the $700CDN and ordered non-night billet silver. Black skid plate, wheels, ram lettering on the front and black door handles were not worth it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorceress21

Reaction score
Yeah I suppose it does break up the lines a bit and make the front end look more visually interesting. Though I wish RAM had offered a color matched theme on that blue paint vs just the Night Edition Black, I would have bought that instead of what I got. I'm not a fan of two tone at all.

HydroRebel

Reaction score
Yeah I suppose it does break up the lines a bit and make the front end look more visually interesting. Though I wish RAM had offered a color matched theme on that blue paint vs just the Night Edition Black, I would have bought that instead of what I got. I'm not a fan of two tone at all.
Well it's kinda good that we all have different preferences. I personally like what they call two tone (assuming you're talking about the gloss black on the bottom panels). I find it helps pop the main color more. I personally don't like too much of one color and like anything mixed with black. The more choices the merrier though so people can pick what they like.

cnyram

Reaction score

I hit a deer with mine and I had the body shop order the night edition one instead of the silver. When they ordered it they said it would come primered and they would have to texture paint it to match, but it comes from Ram textured exactly like the bumper. In case anyone else is considering replacing theirs.

HydroRebel

Reaction score
I hit a deer with mine and I had the body shop order the night edition one instead of the silver. When they ordered it they said it would come primered and they would have to texture paint it to match, but it comes from Ram textured exactly like the bumper. In case anyone else is considering replacing theirs.
Cool thanks for the info. I'll end up either plastic dipping mine or line x.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score

Hmm, might be worth accidentally tapping a deer for anyone wanting the night edition bumper. Haha

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So interesting turn of events.

Seems if you have the "Night Edition" option, you cannot have the red accents. No idea why not, none of the Night Edition features are interior.
Your supposed to be able to get the red accents. They advertise itt as such. I thought I was getting it but my build sheet says black

2021REBEL

Reaction score
Your supposed to be able to get the red accents. They advertise itt as such. I thought I was getting it but my build sheet says black

Sal, what’s your exterior colour?

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Granite metallic two tone.

Attachments

• FC23715A-8D06-4E88-9A0A-D068D9585068.jpeg
    FC23715A-8D06-4E88-9A0A-D068D9585068.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 17

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Like I said we ordered the red and black. My dealer thought we had the black and red he was shocked when he saw black

2021REBEL

Reaction score
Like I said we ordered the red and black. My dealer thought we had the black and red he was shocked when he saw black

I got the monotone black crystal metallic and my order sheet says black/ruby red interior. I also have the night edition on my order.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok brother. Very good. Did you upgrade to leather???

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you can be specific I can persist to the salesman that other night edition leathers can get the red accents

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Crazy. I got to start harassing the dealership. I really wanted the red accents

Users who are viewing this thread