5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram Rebel with Moto 3/2 level. Currently clears my TRX Wheels and 35's. Could I run 37s on a different wheel and tire combo?

Filmnews

Reaction score
I like the look of the 35s, but I think some 20x9/10s with 37's would look better. Has anybody put on 37's with a level kit?

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
6” lift for 37’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I like the look of the 35s, but I think some 20x9/10s with 37's would look better. Has anybody put on 37's with a level kit?
So are you lifted 3” higher than stock up front on your rebel? So essentially 4” taller than a regular 1500? If so, I seriously recommend getting a real 4” lift kit with drop brackets before you really screw up your truck. Besides that, I think on the rebel if you did an offset very close to 0 and chose a 37” tire that runs on the small side, you could most likely fit it on a 4” lift. You’ll have to trim the pinch weld significantly but you should be good on the bumper side. I had a 4” lift w/ 35s and now I have a 6” lift w/ 37s so I have a good idea how much room you have to play with.

Filmnews

Reaction score
So are you lifted 3” higher than stock up front on your rebel? So essentially 4” taller than a regular 1500? If so, I seriously recommend getting a real 4” lift kit with drop brackets before you really screw up your truck. Besides that, I think on the rebel if you did an offset very close to 0 and chose a 37” tire that runs on the small side, you could most likely fit it on a 4” lift. You’ll have to trim the pinch weld significantly but you should be good on the bumper side. I had a 4” lift w/ 35s and now I have a 6” lift w/ 37s so I have a good idea how much room you have to play with.
Do level kits cause issues?

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Do level kits cause issues?
Not if they’re kept to generally a 3” maximum. The problem is your truck is already lifted 1” higher from the factory and you added a 3” spacer which puts you at 4” over a regular Ram which is a big no-no. Once you go that high you need a full lift kit because it includes the necessary drop brackets/cross members/end links, etc. to keep your suspension and your driveline working properly because it helps keep the geometry of everything close to factory. By lifting it 4” without a full lift kit you’re putting a ton of stress on your truck and you will start to break things, especially if you ever take it off road. 37s will only increase the likelihood of breaking stuff too. If I were you I would either keep the 35s but drop to a 2” level kit, or do a full 4 or 6” lift with 37s.

Filmnews

Reaction score
I will stick with the 35's until I go with a 6 inch suspension lift. I am waiting to go with 37s in the future, but I will wait. Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread