5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RAM Rebel with Monotone

Str8Cracker

Reaction score
RAM website shows that Rebel in monotone is only available in black on the website, although I see a few 2021’s in other colors for sale on autotrader. Any idea if this is an error and when ordered at the dealer monotone is an option? Thanks!

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
configurator is messed up. dealer confirmed i can order monotone in other colors besides black.

Str8Cracker

Reaction score
Thanks! I got nothing against the two tone, just personally like the monotone better. Around me most Rebels are two tone. I have a lease that’s 25 months in on a 3 year and the buyout is currently about $6000 lower then KBB and NADA. I have no idea if the current incentives are worth my time, but thinking about contacting the dealer to pursue purchase/trade in another another leased Rebel. I put the minimal amount down when I leased too.

ValD

Reaction score
The two codes below in RAM Rebel's order guide control dual tone or monotone paint.
As a standard configuration, APD Lower Two Tone Paint is automatically selected when ordering a RAM by the dealer.
In order to get it without the lower two tone paint, ask the dealer to ensure they uncheck APD code and select the APA code.

APA - Monotone Paint - N/C
APD - Lower Two Tone Paint - STD

waiting on my 2021 White monotone RAM Rebel too... since Aug 2020

Str8Cracker

Reaction score
Much appreciated! Contacted the dealer and my numbers were correct. Looks like I’m ordering up a new one but Rebel 12 this time. Anyone leasing should really look into this.

Users who are viewing this thread