5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram Rebel Orders

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’d like to try to figure out timeline specifically for the rebel through the pandemic. I ordered on 4/8. Three weeks ago today. Not much movement. Got my vin and vin and a copy of my build sheet that I will add. I’m praying that I am atleast getting close to the start of assembly. Also has anybody had any luck with night edition and red accented leather interior. Mine was ordered when I sat with dealer but it got bumped to black as you can see on my build. I’m sure I’m not the only rebel order of recent. Hopefully these builds will start moving. Been reading that the bighorns have been popping out. Rebels and limited seem to be on the back burners

Attachments

• 38AECA51-E77A-4E8C-98BE-BE79F1F87684.jpeg
    38AECA51-E77A-4E8C-98BE-BE79F1F87684.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 85

dunehiker

Reaction score
When I was looking I reached out to Aaron at Mark Dodge and he quoted me 10-15 weeks build time. Due to that timeline I ended up buying off a dealer lot with too many projects going on for spring and summer needing a truck.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good choice. This is the first time I'm ordering

Str8Cracker

Reaction score
I ordered a 2021 Rebel 12 on 01/18/21. Color was white with the Red interior. No advanced safety group but did have the blind spot detection as a stand alone option. It was delivered to my dealer on 3/11/21. Around the 1st of March was the first time RAM chat told me it was in production. Hope that helps!

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes thank you. So the whole time nothing! Than on the first you got news and then your truck showed up on the 11th? I really hope I can be as lucky. I will post any updates I receive

Reaction score
I’m in Canada, so our order dates may be different then yours, but when I initially attempted to order a rebel in early March, my dealer quoted a September-October build date. By taking over a dealer spec truck that they had ordered early this year, it improved the build date substantially.

rsgard

Reaction score
Ordered 4/27 from Aaron. Emailed me my VIN today. Quoted 10-15 weeks.

Str8Cracker

Reaction score
Yes thank you. So the whole time nothing! Than on the first you got news and then your truck showed up on the 11th? I really hope I can be as lucky. I will post any updates I received
Yeah, pretty much. I would check with RAM chat oncKept getting the normal should start soon replies then
Yes thank you. So the whole time nothing! Than on the first you got news and then your truck showed up on the 11th? I really hope I can be as lucky. I will post any updates I receive
Pretty much. I’d check in once a week with RAM chat and kept getting the should start soon replies. With all the chip shortage I was hearing about, I thought for sure it was going to miss the deadline. The in production reply definitely caught me off guard. I then checked a few days later and was told built and waiting for transit. Being I’d only check once a week, it was probably in production a bit longer. It was still fairly quick and I had the spray in bed liner option that gets completed after the build on the accessory building. Dealer had my truck just a few days after waiting on transit.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
I’m in Canada, so our order dates may be different then yours, but when I initially attempted to order a rebel in early March, my dealer quoted a September-October build date. By taking over a dealer spec truck that they had ordered early this year, it improved the build date substantially.

Ouch. I’m in the same boat, but was told could be 10 weeks or could be 6 months, depending how fast the Province’s quota to release the order is filled. With current demand and trucks flying out of dealers, hoping its sooner rather than later. Ordered 3/10 and need the truck for towing season this summer. Searching coast to coast in Canada and US since October last year and there hasn’t been a single truck specs the same way I ordered available anywhere, either way more options and not enough payload, or totally skimped out and almost base tradesmen level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram chat says as of yesterday all parts are gathered and ready to build. She said usually 7-9 weeks from this point to me driving it home. We will see. D-1

70runner

Reaction score
Also has anybody had any luck with night edition and red accented leather interior. Mine was ordered when I sat with dealer but it got bumped to black as you can see on my build.

Selecting night edition will change the XR (black leather with red accent) option to X9 (black leather). I wanted both as well, but settled for the XR interior. I'll probably black out the silver skid plate. My order went in on 30 April, I believe FCA stopped taking 2021 Rebel orders shortly after that.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was just playing on the build site and now when you choose night edition it bumps you to v6. They must have only certain things available late in the year

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just like the interior. You should be able to get red accents with night edition. Guy posted his build sheet and he has night edition with red accented leather

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here’s his build. I asked him for it because I really wanted it. But black on black is a good bump

Attachments

• A9D6B261-FB49-4156-8631-D612F168F565.jpeg
    A9D6B261-FB49-4156-8631-D612F168F565.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 25

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
A little Canada update. Ordered Rebel Ecodiesel 3/10, D1 status 4/29 and a note stating it may be in this phase for up to 30 days, with Frame Stage next. I've seen a lot of VIN's sequenced after mine already built and delivered, so the VIN sequence has nothing to do with production sequence. Best hope is that I get my truck by mid-June.

bazz

Reaction score
My Rebel was about 8 weeks order to dealer lot. Specs in signature.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You were very fortunate to only have waited eight weeks. But good for you brother. That’s a beautiful truck. Can’t wait to get mine. Been in D1 since 5/6. Ordered 4/8

Nova90

Reaction score
Mine was moving along until it went to JB status for the spray-in liner and running board install. Dealer has a shipment date of next week.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hope you get it shortly. My dealer has a ship date of 5/26 yet I’m still In D1. I am teuckless right now. Traded in my truck on Monday to lock in numbers

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Today ram chat message seemed a little different but at the same time I’m not sure. All parts are available and is sequenced to build

Users who are viewing this thread