5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram Rebel just cuts off while in motion

Trip333

Reaction score
expand...
I'm new to forum. Joined today after searching online for this issue. I have a 2021 Ram Rebel with Etorque. Only 320 miles and now this. Taking son to school this morning and after stopping at a stop sign and making a right turn the damned thing just cut off ! No brakes ! Luckily no traffic was coming and I rolled to a stop on the side of the road. Drive indicator showed I was still in drive and words "temporary safe stop" came on screen. WTF is that ? I had to shut brake off, put in park, and start again. I drove below the posted speed limit with the fear it would happen again at higher speeds with no brakes. This is BS and Ram needs to fix this asap before something bad happens to someone! Anyone have a solution?

eTorque is the culprit. A few threads floating around about it. There is a TSB to replace the generator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back