5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram Rebel Issues! Did I purchase a lemon.

Bcford18

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So bought the truck June 18th and it’s been in the shop now twice to fix the ABS and service auto start/stop messages.

Each time in the shop they replaced a 30A fuse but this last time they replaced my fuel pump. The last time it was in the shop was Tuesday July 6th, to get pump installed.

The messages have now started appearing once again. I recorded the start up of the truck in the video you can hear a weird sound after start up. Any idea what this is?

Last edited:

Bcford18

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So bought the truck June 18th and it’s been in the shop now twice to fix the ABS and service auto start/stop messages.

Each time in the shop they replaced a 30A fuse but this last time they replaced my fuel pump. The last time it was in the shop was Tuesday July 6th, to get pump installed.

The messages have now started appearing once again. I recorded the start up of the truck in the video you can hear a weird sound after start up. Any idea what this is?
Sound can be heard around the 7 second mark.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Sounds like either your starter is catching or the ac clutch might be grabbing. Hard to say, but definitely not right. Do you have e-torq? Might also be that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online