5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram Limited Stock LED Headlights with Amber LEDs Sequence?

liquidmix1

Reaction score
Hey all I’m new here. I recently started doing simple MODS to my 2021 Ram Limited. I have all the factory LED upgrades on my LED headlights and was wanting to know if there is a way to program the LED amber turn signals on my headlights into a sequence from in to out similar to aftermarket headlamp assemblies? I apologize in advance if this has been posted before and if so please redirect me to the thread answering this. Thanks

liquidmix

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey all I’m new here. I recently started doing simple MODS to my 2021 Ram Limited. I have all the factory LED upgrades on my LED headlights and was wanting to know if there is a way to program the LED amber turn signals on my headlights into a sequence from in to out similar to aftermarket headlamp assemblies? I apologize in advance if this has been posted before and if so please redirect me to the thread answering this. Thanks

liquidmix
No, you'd need some after market kit or replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread