5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RAM Limited Night Edition 4x4

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Patriot blue + night edition = looks amazing and I don’t typically like blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Woah that looks good too. Idk why I never considered patriot blue an option lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
The OP was asked to prove their purchase price in the "what I paid" thread and stated he does not need to prove anything. I agree with others stating it must include a trade.

I do like the night package but I really didnt want to pay an extra 4kish for some black paint. I already over achieved my desired budget when i wanted a bighorn, then went laramie then limited!

Really like the blue night edition though!

BigD

Reaction score
The OP was asked to prove their purchase price in the "what I paid" thread and stated he does not need to prove anything. I agree with others stating it must include a trade.

I do like the night package but I really didnt want to pay an extra 4kish for some black paint. I already over achieved my desired budget when i wanted a bighorn, then went laramie then limited!

I got my night edition for the same price other dealers were selling regular big Horns for. I drove an hour out to the corn fields though to a dealer out in the sticks.

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
I got my night edition for the same price other dealers were selling regular big Horns for. I drove an hour out to the corn fields though to a dealer out in the sticks.
I got 18% off MSRP, I don’t think I would have been fortunate enough to get almost 23% in September

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score

He is right, he doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone. However, we all know it’s BS that he bought a limited for 42k.

Users who are viewing this thread