5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ram leveled with stock tires

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
Looking at getting a 2” level. Keeping stock tires for now. Need some pics guys!!!! Anyone running stock tires on leveled 21’ram? I have the v6. The v6 and v8 the same height?

Attachments

• IMG_7553.jpeg
    IMG_7553.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7556.jpeg
    IMG_7556.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 50

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I did motofab 2” top hat spacers and upgraded tires to 33’s. See pic below

Need some info on your truck. Does it have the off road package? What trim?

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
Nice trucks guys. Stock wheels don’t look bad at all. I hate the stuffed look.

Info on truck is as follows:
2021 ram 1500 e torque 18k miles
Big horn crew cab 5’7 bed
V6 4x4 and no off road package.
20” chrome factory rims ( want to keep)

Was curious if the 2” level is enough to match the rear.i don’t really want to go 2.5 due to uca issues and my cousin has the ready lift and the control arm bushings have already blown out. I don’t really tow anything but a 8’ trailer for our utv/atv and it’ll haul my deer during hunting season. Currently have a grand Cherokee that’s leveled on 33’s but was recently in a bad accident ( just got a spinal surgery). Jeep has been great and gets me in and out of tight areas and our muddy hunting areas which is awesome but since the accident it hasn’t been the same. Love putting the bucks on thd back cargo carrier! The amount of people that flip you off is incredible. I do hunt suburban areas 80% of the time tho.

Keep the pics coming.

Last edited:

Paulie T

Reaction score
I recently did the 2” spacer on front with stock 22’s on 35’s. The rear is still ever so slightly higher on mine.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Nice trucks guys. Stock wheels don’t look bad at all. I hate the stuffed look.

Info on truck is as follows:
2021 ram 1500 e torque 18k miles
Big horn crew cab 5’7 bed
V6 4x4 and no off road package.
20” chrome factory rims ( want to keep)

Was curious if the 2” level is enough to match the rear.i don’t really want to go 2.5 due to uca issues and my cousin has the ready lift and the control arm bushings have already blown out. I don’t really tow anything but a 8’ trailer for our utv/atv and it’ll haul my deer during hunting season. Currently have a grand Cherokee that’s leveled on 33’s but was recently in a bad accident ( just got a spinal surgery). Jeep has been great and gets me in and out of tight areas and our muddy hunting areas which is awesome but since the accident it hasn’t been the same. Love putting the bucks on thd back cargo carrier! The amount of people that flip you off is incredible. I do hunt suburban areas 80% of the time tho.

Keep the pics coming.
Mine is pretty much perfect with 2” level. If you plan to off-road a lot I’d replace the UCA’s, I didn’t since I stay on the pavement for the most part. 275/60r20 is 33’s but stock width. They fill the wheel wells better. If you go with a wider tire with stock rims, you may need spacers, but not sure.

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
My dad has a 23’ same truck but the hemi. Looks like it sits taller? Or maybe just an illusion? No off rd package on his either

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
Mine is pretty much perfect with 2” level. If you plan to off-road a lot I’d replace the UCA’s, I didn’t since I stay on the pavement for the most part. 275/60r20 is 33’s but stock width. They fill the wheel wells better. If you go with a wider tire with stock rims, you may need spacers, but not sure.
Love yours. Will most likely go with this look.

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
I recently did the 2” spacer on front with stock 22’s on 35’s. The rear is still ever so slightly higher on mine.
No rub? Can you post a side picture of it? Hard to find guys with what I want exactly thanks!

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Love yours. Will most likely go with this look.
Thanks. I went the cheap route. I didn’t want to lift it because I won’t be able to get in and out. Also went with 4 ply tires because I don’t tow anything heavy. Also helps with fuel mileage since load range e tires are heavier.

Can’t wait to see how your truck turns out!

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
I just literally finished installing RC 2” struts and 1” Motofab rear coil spacer. Not getting new shoes til Wednesday. Here she is with stock shoes. View attachment 171270
BLK looks sick, my jeep is metallic blk. Nightmare to keep clean and you can swirl it out quick buffing. They look the best when clean out of any color imo

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
Thanks. I went the cheap route. I didn’t want to lift it because I won’t be able to get in and out. Also went with 4 ply tires because I don’t tow anything heavy. Also helps with fuel mileage since load range e tires are heavier.

Can’t wait to see how your truck turns out!
Haven’t even picked it up from yet! haha still at the dealer. Hopefully this week. I’m not off road a ton, just some farm fields during deer season. Other than that it’s pavement. Want to get rear wheel well liners to match front, bed cover, tint the 2 front windows. Have my leveling kit already

Bigbadgen

Reaction score
Haven’t even picked it up from yet! haha still at the dealer. Hopefully this week. I’m not off road a ton, just some farm fields during deer season. Other than that it’s pavement. Want to get rear wheel well liners to match front, bed cover, tint the 2 front windows. Have my leveling kit already
I can
No rub at all.
that front air dam a pain in the *** to take off? I’ll be removing mine as well.

Users who are viewing this thread