5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ram hemi etorque battery issues

Cdorset

Reaction score
I have a 2021 ram 1500 etorque and have had my truck battery completely die on me within 8 hrs, it’s now happened 5 times and intermittent , took into shop and they flashed software but issue still occurring any one else have this issue thanks

Rhughey

Reaction score
I have a 2021 ram 1500 etorque and have had my truck battery completely die on me within 8 hrs, it’s now happened 5 times and intermittent , took into shop and they flashed software but issue still occurring any one else have this issue thanks
I’m having the same issue. Autozone says my battery is good. Did you get yours resolved?

Cdorset

Reaction score
I’m having the same issue. Autozone says my battery is good. Did you get yours resolved?
Seems to be ok now that I had the radio replaced my truck has the 12” screen and apparently everything runs through it ,holding my breath that was the problem anyways🤞

NCLife

Reaction score
Seems to be ok now that I had the radio replaced my truck has the 12” screen and apparently everything runs through it ,holding my breath that was the problem anyways🤞
Out of curiosity did you get a 12” replacement with Uconnect 4 or 5?

Users who are viewing this thread