5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram Bighorn Fuel Gauge

Ravens2013!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Is anyone having any issues where you go to fill up your truck and the fuel gauge does not go to full? I’m not sure it’s the pump at the gas station or it’s something going on with my truck. When I fill up my truck it will stop a little over 3/4 of a tank. The only way to fill the tank fully is by restarting the gas pump?

BigD

Reaction score
Depends on the gas station. Mine was stopping a titch b4 the full line at certain stations. But 3/4 full is a bit unusual.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know some people here, especially with the 33 gallon tank, have had it cut off at $75 because they used a credit card and some stations apparently have a transaction limit, but it doesn't sound like that's your case. You'd notice if it always read $75 when it cuts off. What size tank do you have? It might help some of the other forum members solve your problem.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know some people here, especially with the 33 gallon tank, have had it cut off at $75 because they used a credit card and some stations apparently have a transaction limit
Gets me every time! Even with the 26 gallon tank. A minor inconvenience, but still so frustrating. Guess I'm going to have to start filling up my tank sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/