5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500 Production Line | American Truck Factory

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
Like poetry in motion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020GCM

Reaction score
Cool...thanks for posting that. I was hoping to see if they stash the build sheet under a seat somewhere, lol

Rambunktious

Reaction score
I can’t argue against efficiency, the tolerances, or even the safety, but I can’t help thinking about the men and women supplanted by all those robots. Scary how much has been automated.
That's interesting because that is all I could think of as I watched that process. I was even wondering which other jobs are going to be replaced with robots or mechanical processes because they don't really need humans to do the work.

Bluesurf

Reaction score
That's interesting because that is all I could think of as I watched that process. I was even wondering which other jobs are going to be replaced with robots or mechanical processes because they don't really need humans to do the work.
Sadly,..... Progress = Unemployment

CPenn1086

Reaction score
Cool, I want the job where they slap the rams head logo on the tailgate. $50/hr stress free.

After seeing the tailgate dangle back and forth on the conveyor dolly, it now makes perfect sense as to why the badging is always crooked on these things lmao

Users who are viewing this thread