5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ram 1500 laramie heads up display??

Betkemd

Reaction score
hi all quick question can you get the heads up dispaly on a laramie? If so how much is the option?

I already placed my order laramie lvl 1, 12 inch screen, sport edition. Hopefully i can have him add it in. We are in d status

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t believe it’s available as a stand alone option. It’s a part of a new Technology Group (sales code ADG). The group is a $1095 option and is available in the Laramie.

Last edited:

Betkemd

Reaction score
I don’t believe it’s available as a stand alone option. It’s a part of a new Technology Group (sales code ADG). The group is a $1095 option and is available in the Laramie.
Do you know if I can make changes to my order in D stage. Scheduling parts i think they said

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From what I recall, if a VIN hasn’t been assigned yet or if the truck hasn’t hit D1 status, the dealer should be able to go in and make changes to the build.

Your dealer will know best, so I’d reach out to them.

Betkemd

Reaction score
From what I recall, if a VIN hasn’t been assigned yet or if the truck hasn’t hit D1 status, the dealer should be able to go in and make changes to the build.

Your dealer will know best, so I’d reach out to them.
Got the vin 3 days ago. I'll still ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online