5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500 eTorque gas mileage

Ramgoose

Reaction score
I know there is no expectation of fuel mileage for these 5000+ lbs vehicles. I wanted to find what everyone is getting in terms of realistic fuel mileage on their eTorque w/ 4x4? I’m getting 14-15 around town being easy on it. And I’m getting 17-18 highway normally doing 78-80 MPH.
Ditto

caleman829

Reaction score
what recommendations do you guys have to improve MPG? I'm hitting about 16.7 with 8 days since getting my truck. Newbie here. :cool:

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
what recommendations do you guys have to improve MPG? I'm hitting about 16.7 with 8 days since getting my truck. Newbie here. :cool:
It appears you already have most of them according to your signature block. The only thing I can think of is tires with less rolling resistance for you to mod.
Sweet Truck BTW!

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm averaging 17-18 mixed in mine. Havent hit 3k miles yet so once I do the initial oil change it should go up a little bit more if my 2020 regular hemi was any indication.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Last time I hand calculated I was at 15.3 mpg overall. Approximately 80% highway driving. This has been pretty consistent since I bought the truck. It now has about 7k miles on it. Specs for my truck are in my sig.

caleman829

Reaction score
It appears you already have most of them according to your signature block. The only thing I can think of is tires with less rolling resistance for you to mod.
Sweet Truck BTW!
Thanks, hopefully my wife doesn't see my invoices after a week of having it. I have the stock tires on there now, but looking to do a more street look, maybe the tire choice will help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online