5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500 Driver seat bar in middle of seat

waterworking

Reaction score
I just bought a new Ram 1500 and driver seat feels like there’s are bar running right in the middle of the seat and it feels like ****. Anybody have this issue and if so we’re you able to fix it all?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Awwwww...what a bunch of click-bait. I clicked on this thread thinking you had installed a bar in the drivers seat, and I was feeling a bit parched. :ROFLMAO:

What trim level do you have? Have you taken it back to the dealer to have it looked at? Neither of our 2020's has anything like that. They are some of the most comfortable driver seats I've owned. Also, feel free to put your truck details in your sig so we won't have to ask what trim level you have. (y)

Nukegm426

Reaction score
Lumbar support... button on the side of the seat to move it in and out and up and down

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Something's not right.
My 21 is as comfortable as a high end recliner.

Nukegm426

Reaction score
Yea if it’s in the bottom you need to take it in... that’s abnormal

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
My dear bottoms feel great. Does the passenger side have the same feeling? Take it in if you just bought it

Users who are viewing this thread