5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500 Colors

Ages

Reaction score
Anybody know when we can expect RAM to announce their 2021 RAM 1500 colors?

JustMe

Reaction score
Cover-19 has the whole world "upside down," so I wouldn't count on ANY New colors to start off the 2021 MY, just my opinion that I wish isn't the case either. Heck I'd be "happy" just knowing WHEN the 2021 Models will "show their faces" ! Same goes for the new Jeep Wagoneer(s) . Would be interesting if they changed their minds about the "special 1000" trucks with the military colors and made the few new colors available all year for '21MY .
My goal is (still, but could change) A '21 DT Quad 1500 - no longer sure which Model as RAM keeps screwing with Build & Price offerings that I no longer can Get what I want to Get as Options without HAVING to also ADD other B.S. I do NOT Want - It changes for each Model as well . Right Now the only Model that I can get what I want with the fewest B.S. items is a REBEL . Naturally the Rebel is the most $$$$ too . So who knows maybe I'll just stay with what I have ? ? ? "They" just keep piling it on . . . eventually the camels back gonna break and the "Car Industry" will have its own RECESSION (again) cause only the very well-to-do will be ale to buy the luxury versions and th e "have nots" won't be able to afford even the tradesman or big horn ! ? .
Kinda went off on a tangent there sorry .

Ages

Reaction score
Kinda went off on a tangent there sorry .

Not a problem, I can relate. I'm having to settle on not having a multi-function tailgate and black sidesteps because I'm ordering the Olive Green Pearl. You'd think in the Year 2020 you would be able to order those two simple items without complications.

Users who are viewing this thread