5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT

Pic

Reaction score
Good morning, new member here.

I had a 2017 Laramie Longhorn Limited with Hemi, which I loved..but, it caught fire and burned to a crisp.

I just purchased a 2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT and would like to put a leveling kit on it. I will only be running 33's or 20's on it....

I was wondering if the part numbers for the Mopar 2" lift or Bilstein shocks will be the same as the 2020's?

I will be either running the Mopar kit or Bilstein shock, new UCA's and spacers in the rear.

Thanks in advance for your info.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck . The Classic is the 4th gen so any shocks , springs , UCA , etc etc will be the same . Just make sure it’s for a 4th gen and not the new 5th gen .

Reactions: Pic

Pic

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck . The Classic is the 4th gen so any shocks , springs , UCA , etc etc will be the same . Just make sure it’s for a 4th gen and not the new 5th gen .
Thank you...

Users who are viewing this thread