5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ram 1500 build to serve wheel touch up paint

peteghjr

Reaction score
Just bought a 2021 build to serve in billet silver with the Grey wheels and one wheel had some curbage. What color touch up paint should I use?

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had that problem once, I went to a local parts store that can mix paint. They matched the color perfectly.

Bo-Bearski

Reaction score
Just bought a 2021 build to serve in billet silver with the Grey wheels and one wheel had some curbage. What color touch up paint should I use?
The color is Mopar Wheel Touch-Up Paint PNW Black Noise 68423870AA. It is currently unavailable across the country from Mopar, couldn't find on amazon or e-bay.

Feldguy2024

Reaction score
I looked high and low for these paint kits and couldn't find any. Every dealership I called said the new production starts on June 30.

Low and behold, my obsessive nature yielded results....there is a seller in eBay that currently has stock of the PNW paint pens in stock, I should have mine today.

Users who are viewing this thread