5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 New bumper cost?

Ram21

Reaction score
So yesterday I managed to put a little dent in my rear bumper backing out of a tight space. Very hard to notice, no scratches or paint came off but it made a slight pimple right on top of the bumper below the license plate area, and pushed the plastic top of the bumper up maybe an 1/4" tops. Really hard to know its there but now I know its there and bothers me, more pissed at myself. Obviously the bumper is ever so slightly bent to make a small "pimple" on top.

What would a new one cost as it seems it wouldnt be too difficult to swap out? Its body colored (Patriot Blue) I know I can claim it on my insurance as a last resort.

redneck

Reaction score
painted bumper aint cheep have you called your local dent dr to see if he can work a dent out of a bumper that is made out of thicker metal they are usually around $90 - $150 pr dent here in door panels

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Around $600 for the bumper, add paint on that, add labor on that. (Just bumper + labor if chrome)

Users who are viewing this thread