5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Limited

MeyerzRam

Reaction score
Just picked up yesterday. I don’t think they left anything to modify!?! I did put my BakFlip on vs the Mopar tonneau cover.

NicholasRyanV

Reaction score
What do you think of the BakFlip. I just picked up a 2021 Limited Night Edition and trying to decide between the BakFlip and the Retrax ProMX
Just picked up yesterday. I don’t think they left anything to modify!?! I did put my BakFlip on vs the Mopar tonneau cover.

William1034

Reaction score
here is what I did to my 2021 Limited
- bakflip MX4, fits like a glove
- undercover swing case on passenger sid. If installed on driver side it blocks the light switch.
- added sound deadining to doors and back wall (had car audio dealer do it)
- unplugged the sub.

MeyerzRam

Reaction score
What do you think of the BakFlip. I just picked up a 2021 Limited Night Edition and trying to decide between the BakFlip and the Retrax ProMX

I love the BakFlip and I had a Retrax on f350. Both are excellent but you can get more use of the bed with a BakFlip.

Shonuff1977

Reaction score
- undercover swing case on passenger sid. If installed on driver side it blocks the light switch.
- unplugged the sub.
Is the swing case compatible with the bed utility rails?

Reaction score
Lots of ways to spend :eek:

Bed Step
Retrax
Exhaust
Ceramic
Wheels/Tires... The Good For A Years were...good for a year
Good Luck

screamin chicken

Reaction score
I love the truckcover USA , much better then the Retrax, because the Retrax leaks, the truck cover USA will not.

bell_32

Reaction score
Is the swing case compatible with the bed utility rails?
Yes they are, I have them on both sides on my limited w/ the rails, your back tie down on the rail just needs to be slid in front of them. Kinda makes it a lot less useful but I love my swing cases so took the bad with the good

dfk140

Reaction score
- unplugged the sub.
do you have the multi-function tailgate with the bakflip mx4?

Users who are viewing this thread