5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Limited w revel links / daystar spacers and 285/55/22 tires height

Domt1775

Reaction score
All, looking to get the height of the limited 2021 ram height from antenna to ground with revel links/spacers on 285/55/r22 tires. . . I have seen lots of builds with those specs so would just like to confirm that it will fit in my parking garage at work downtown. Thanks!

Raminit

Reaction score
That’s my set up. You’re good with a few inches to spare
I will admit although it fits I still lower mine to aeromode
It’s a little scary when you pull in

Domt1775

Reaction score
That’s my set up. You’re good with a few inches to spare
I will admit although it fits I still lower mine to aeromode
It’s a little scary when you pull in

Can I see pics of your setup??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All, looking to get the height of the limited 2021 ram height from antenna to ground with revel links/spacers on 285/55/r22 tires. . . I have seen lots of builds with those specs so would just like to confirm that it will fit in my parking garage at work downtown. Thanks!
What is the posted clearance on the garage?

Domt1775

Reaction score
What is the posted clearance on the garage?

not 100% sure yet, i haven’t moved there yet. Shifting job locations in the next month or so. I imagine somewhere between 7 to 10 ft. Obviously it it’s closer to 10 feet I’ll be fine but if it’s 7 ft it’ll be close for sure

Raminit

Reaction score
looks clean man, from your post above this is Daystar spacers / revel links on 285/55/22s? Any wheels spacers ? How’s the MPG hot now that you’ve had them on a while?

Thank you
I do have 2 inch spacers on the wheels. My mpg suck I tow 2-3 times a week and have seen it as low as 6-7 mpg pulling my heaviest rig avg when not towing between 13-16. I do have lead foot

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
not 100% sure yet, i haven’t moved there yet. Shifting job locations in the next month or so. I imagine somewhere between 7 to 10 ft. Obviously it it’s closer to 10 feet I’ll be fine but if it’s 7 ft it’ll be close for sure

You’ll be plenty fine with 7’. I have a TRX with a Rambar, and I can fit in my 6’-11” garage (just barely). There’s no way a Limited with 285/55r22’s is going to have a problem - even with the lift. I would bet your truck is no more than 1” taller than a stock Rebel (which is about 2” shorter than a TRX. So you’re probably somewhere around 6’-9” or so.
Code minimum clearance for new parking garages is 6’-8”. So you will want to pay attention to the entry signs. There are even older garages shorter than that.
Here’s a picture of the TRX parked beside a stock Rebel. Notice the mirror heights.
DF981F93-E0EA-4256-847F-7DD4733DB7A4.jpeg

Domt1775

Reaction score
Thank you
I do have 2 inch spacers on the wheels. My mpg suck I tow 2-3 times a week and have seen it as low as 6-7 mpg pulling my heaviest rig avg when not towing between 13-16. I do have lead foot

That’s what I’m afraid of .. debating on the 305/45/r22s but not sure if that’ll fill the wheel well to my liking. Don’t wanna look goofy w the level on

Domt1775

Reaction score
You’ll be plenty fine with 7’. I have a TRX with a Rambar, and I can fit in my 6’-11” garage (just barely). There’s no way a Limited with 285/55r22’s is going to have a problem - even with the lift. I would bet your truck is no more than 1” taller than a stock Rebel (which is about 2” shorter than a TRX. So you’re probably somewhere around 6’-9” or so.
Code minimum clearance for new parking garages is 6’-8”. So you will want to pay attention to the entry signs. There are even older garages shorter than that.
Here’s a picture of the TRX parked beside a stock Rebel. Notice the mirror heights.
View attachment 117476

That’s helpful- thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread