5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Limited order specifications

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like my Limited order was built 6/23 with dealer ETA within the next few weeks. Just checked on it today.

Looked up the window sticker today and found out it has 4 corner air suspension standard. Is this a mistake or did I miss that? I am worried about the air in WI winters. Are there widespread problems in cold climates?

If standard I can add it to the list of other things standard I don't really want, like 12" screen and power running boards. 😆

Also, do LED lights come in the 3rd brake light (white and/or red)?

Last edited:

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
4-corner air suspension is standard on the Limited trim

Moosefire66

Reaction score
Well hell I'll trade you my standard running boards and my 5 inch radio for your power boards and 12 incher!... radio that is. I won't even charge you a convenience fee!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
There seemed to be weather related issues with the air suspension system on 4th gens, but it was apparently redesigned to better cope with cold weather on 5th gens. I haven't seen many issues with that on 5th gens.

Maybe the Longhorn would have been a better choice for you since it doesn't come standard with air suspension and power steps.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There seemed to be weather related issues with the air suspension system on 4th gens, but it was apparently redesigned to better cope with cold weather on 5th gens. I haven't seen many issues with that on 5th gens.

Maybe the Longhorn would have been a better choice for you since it doesn't come standard with air suspension and power steps.
Thanks. I guess I am not too worried about it.

Looked Longhorn, and it is $64305 MSRP without air suspension ($1800 add-on). My Limited build is $62985 MSRP. Blind spot is a must have, and to get that you need LH Level 1 (which includes the power running boards, and the crappy HK audio). Wish blind spot was on Laramie still, I would have gotten that.

Users who are viewing this thread