5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Limited 4x2 with Air Suspension and 2" Leveling Kit

luckydog125

Reaction score
I just took delivery of my 2021 Limited 4x2 and did a lot of research beforehand as bigger tires and wheels were very important to me as well as a 2" leveling kit. As many of you are aware, this can be a huge challenge with the air suspension and not having the 4x4. The truck went right to the shop for a combination of Daystar spacers and Airlinks Suspension links. This shop is the only one in my area that sounded like they knew what they were doing and I couldn't be happier. The air suspension is still working flawlessly - we installed P295/65R20 tires on 20x9 Fuel wheels and no rubs at all. I just wanted to share should you be looking for something similar. The stance is perfect and with the air suspesion in Off Road 1 or 2, this thing looks like a beast!

Pics soon!

Tavosvo

Reaction score
🔥 Can’t wait to see. This is exactly what I want to do to my ‘21 Limited.

Techna

Reaction score
Pictures are needed to reach this thread’s full potential.

But...Since misery loves company, maybe I’m just seeking validation of the effort I put into my Limited. It could be that.

luckydog125

Reaction score
Well it's been a while and I just wanted to post some pics as had been requested. If you are looking for a 2" life and having issues with finding something that works with the air suspension, this is it! Honestly been working great and love the stance and look. Pics taken in Normal mode. NOW the question is, what do I do next?? :)

RAM2.jpg RAM1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread