5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 LED Headlights (factory), Driver Side Intermittently Not Working.

domestique

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn (less than 30K, a little over 800 engine hours). Everything electrical is stock, except for a dashcam and LEER cap that was installed a couple months ago.

Problem:
Two nights ago I noticed my driver side headlight (factory LED, non-projection) wasn't working. The next day I went out to investigate, and everything was working fine. Today, I encountered the same problem. I am HOPING it is something electrical in the connection and NOT the whole headlight assembly, those alone are close to 1k for OEM.

*I have zero warning lights.

Does anyone have any troubleshooting advice to look at before I take it to the dealership?

Last edited:

domestique

Reaction score
Update. I was able to trace back the harness, and the one connector was able to be pushed in.... so far everything is working again.

Not to wait and see if that was truly it, and not something worse (like a faulty BCM)

Users who are viewing this thread