5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Laramie start stop dash light staying on kills battery

Mack11

Reaction score
Purchased my 2021 Laramie over a year ago and my battery has died overnight several times since. Dealer replaced battery once and radio module once which did not fix the issue. Finally noticed that the stop start dash light stays on randomly and eventually kills the battery. The light fails to shut itself down and doesnt matter how far away the key fob is. My options are leave it on and the battery dies or start the truck to clear it. Roadside will not tow it in its dead state. They say they must jump it each time. Dealer has not been able to get this to happen at their service department and Chrysler will not replace anything else at this point. They think something at my home is interferring with the RF signal. I haver turned my devices off and still happens. I have sent them videos when it happens. Seems to me that there may be an issue with the RF hub? I may need to go the lemon law route but really want it fixed instead. Anyone have this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread