5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Laramie non-ORP level/lift

Kordyte

Reaction score
Hey all,

Been stalking and searching the forum a bit. I recently replaced my 2014 Bighorn with a new 2021 Laramie. I love the new truck but it definitely needs more stance help over stock IMO than my old 4th gen to look "right". So far I've replaced the stock Bridgestones with 275/60/R20 BFG KO2s. I was surprised that only a 1" profile increase over stock caused wheel liner rubbing (albeit light) at full lock. Yesterday I added some 1.5" Bora spacers to the stock wheels and that fixed the rubbing as well made a big impact on aesthetics. The tucked in look with factory fender flares was terrible.

My next steps are to add Bilstein 5100s all around with 2"~ lift up front (slot #5 or #6) and a Motofab 1" spacer in the rear. This should leave me with around 1" of rake. I'll also be adding Airlift 1000HD bags for the occasional heavy tow. I'm unsure if I need new UCAs or not with just Bilsteins in the front with no spacer since I've seen conflicting posts on the geometry. Can anyone set me straight on if I can stick with OEM UCAs or need the ones from the Mopar 2" lift kit?

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It really all depends on how you feel as well. Some people say yes or just want to upgrade for ease of mind. Others aren't too worried and just let it ride. If you go with the Mopar ones, they are only $55 a piece.
Here are the PN's.

68323530AA​

68323531AA​

Kordyte

Reaction score
It really all depends on how you feel as well. Some people say yes or just want to upgrade for ease of mind. Others aren't too worried and just let it ride. If you go with the Mopar ones, they are only $55 a piece.
Here are the PN's.

68323530AA​

68323531AA​

Thanks. I did end up ordering those mopar UCAs for piece of mind since they aren't expensive. I have all the parts except the rear 5100s which are backordered 4-8 weeks. 😕

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks. I did end up ordering those mopar UCAs for piece of mind since they aren't expensive. I have all the parts except the rear 5100s which are backordered 4-8 weeks. 😕
No problem. I just lifted mine with a spacer kit for the time being. Going to order the arms and the 6112’s beginning of the year and change it up.

Users who are viewing this thread