5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Etorque 5.7 won't start, only 900 miles

CPD74R

Reaction score
Topped off the fuel tank this morning, went back out a couple hours later and now it won't start. No warning lights, seems to be turning over strongly. Called the gas station, no issues to their knowledge. I'll have it towed to the dealership in the morning. 2021 Laramie 4x4. Any ideas?

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Your 12V battery just entered another dimension, most likely.

It may have been drained by some accessory, or it could just be one of the crappy batteries of which much has been written on this website.

Last edited:

CPD74R

Reaction score
Topped off the fuel tank this morning, went back out a couple hours later and now it won't start. No warning lights, seems to be turning over strongly. Called the gas station, no issues to their knowledge. I'll have it towed to the dealership in the morning. 2021 Laramie 4x4. Any ideas?
Ok nevermind, I'm an idiot. I had removed the floormat to shake it off, then covered the accelerator pedal when I reinstalled.

Users who are viewing this thread