5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Configurator

SharkLazer

Reaction score
I've been playing with it, seems like the inventory search after it isn't working right for me, wonder if it's just my area?

neddles

Reaction score
It's wonky. I can't tell what are prerequisite packages and options for other options and what is just the system being wonky.

For example if I want Technology group and Advanced Safety if requires Laramie 2 and not Laramie 1. Fine, but if I select Laramie 2 plus Tech and Adv. Safety then it removes Sport Package, 33 gallon tank, and bed utility group. Nonsensical.

jastevenson

Reaction score
Advanced safety group also required level 2 Laramie for 2020, which is incredibly annoying.

SJC5

Reaction score
I ordered my 2021 1500 Laramie last Thursday. The Ram site was not up yet so I used the nada.com (https://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2021/Ram-Truck/1500 ) which was very accurate and compared to the dealer invoice numbers. The prerequisites were accurate on nada.com as I wanted the Night Edition which also forced you to get Laramie Equipment 2 package (but at least I could upgrade to the 26 gallon gas tank).

neddles

Reaction score
They updated some things today with about $1200.00 less for Laramie 2 and the snow plow prep package.

Edit: no on the $1200 less, my error.

Last edited:

Wch_chip

Reaction score
They updated some things today with about $1200.00 less for Laramie 2 and the snow plow prep package.

Edit: no on the $1200 less, my error.

The level 2 package is cheaper on the 2021s. I believe it was $600.

Users who are viewing this thread