5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Configurator now live on website

tjsadler

Reaction score
Just a heads up that it popped up around mid-day today so if you click 2021 it shows all the 1500's and not just the TRX. Let the daydreaming commence!

Unfortunately they did not add the ventilated seats to the Rebel. The technology group though includes the HUD and a camera rearview mirror like the GM trucks offer.

jwankel

Reaction score
I no longer see the 33-gallon fuel tank option. Hopefully, this is still a work-in-progress.

jastevenson

Reaction score
Yup me either. Also, electronic locking diff shows up as zero dollars, but adds like 700 dollars if you click it. Needs work.

tjsadler

Reaction score
The 33 gallon tank is available but not for the Rebel. The E-lock automatically adds the Off Road Package so that's why it jumps in price from what I can see.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The 33 gallon tank is available but not for the Rebel. The E-lock automatically adds the Off Road Package so that's why it jumps in price from what I can see.
That would be new. In the past, you could get the ELocker separately (or with the ORG). But this configurator is notorious for errors.

Grouper

Reaction score
And....now the configuration tool is back to only the TRX when selecting 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/