5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 "Built to Serve Navy Edition"

puba08

Reaction score
Just left a deposit on mine yesterday. OTD $47k. No sunroof or 12” screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Giogranda85

Reaction score
Just put a deposit down For a 2021 billet silver, hopefully it’s in by December for those nice end of the year incentives

BLUE LIMITED

Reaction score
Hey, sorry I haven’t been back to answer some of your questions. Believe it or not I am still waiting for this truck to arrive. Ordered July 6th. I was told today maybe two weeks away, we’ll see. Below is a picture of the extras that came on the truck that I ordered and the pricing. Still working on the price somewhere around 54 at the moment

Attachments

• 8DBF5E12-DE00-4995-87E9-BA1DDC677092.jpeg
    8DBF5E12-DE00-4995-87E9-BA1DDC677092.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 62

Giogranda85

Reaction score
Hey, sorry I haven’t been back to answer some of your questions. Believe it or not I am still waiting for this truck to arrive. Ordered July 6th. I was told today maybe two weeks away, we’ll see. Below is a picture of the extras that came on the truck that I ordered and the pricing. Still working on the price somewhere around 54 at the moment

wow that’s interesting. Noticed you ordered from Huntington. I ordered from Amityville but simply put a deposit on a BTS that the dealership had order back in August which happened to have most of the options I wanted. I was told 6-8 weeks.

JNavCRNA

Reaction score
Just put a deposit down For a 2021 billet silver, hopefully it’s in by December for those nice end of the year incentives
I’ve been waiting to put an order in for a Billet Silver too, Koons and Criswell said they are still not able to place orders. Where did you order from?

Giogranda85

Reaction score
I’ve been waiting to put an order in for a Billet Silver too, Koons and Criswell said they are still not able to place orders. Where did you order from?

security in amityville NY. When I was there last they had about 5 more available on order already just waiting for delivery, you just need to leave a deposit and settle with how the dealership built them. It had everything I wanted so I was ok with it.

BLUE LIMITED

Reaction score
Well, I will be changing my 2021 NavyEdt login due to the factory or the dealership screwed up my order and there will be no Navy edition coming for me. Very disappointed as the reason I was getting the Patriot Blue was the blackout which you can't order normally. Only BTS patriot blue was available. BUT...low and behold the 2021 "Limited" Night edition comes in Patriot Blue. So the dealership expedited the order, already have the Vin#. Should be here in 4 weeks according to the dealership. We'll see. I attached the factory picture. it's loaded, all the toys.

Attachments

• ram limited.jpg
    ram limited.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 29

htownbrewer

Reaction score
I just emailed Craig at Koons about ordering a BTS (Silver or Anvil, haven't decided yet). I've searched the forums, but don't see a contact for Criswell. Does anyone have one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online