5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Black 20" Night Edition Wheels--Anyone have these or order these separately?

DevinB

Reaction score
Title says it all. Currently these are only available from the factory on a Laramie Trim with Night Edition & Off-Road Package...but without Air Suspension. RAM website errors (that they won't fix) show them as being available on the Limited trim, but they're not for reasons RAM doesn't want explain. Anyway, Planning on ordering these separately as a replacement for the stock 22's (hate 'em). Found a few used sets of them (20") on eBay but would like to buy new. Anyone got 'em? Really like the look with all-terrain tires per the pic below.

1610784514001.png

phillipcgp

Reaction score
I've got a set that I plan on replacing. Where are u located? And its gonna be hard to find as new being that they come on the truck..

DevinB

Reaction score
California, LA area. And true yes, if I decide I need brand new would have to order them from a dealer parts department and/or from Mopar and would imagine a long wait for limited stock.

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
California, LA area. And true yes, if I decide I need brand new would have to order them from a dealer parts department and/or from Mopar and would imagine a long wait for limited stock.
And you would have to pay an absolutely ridiculous price for them

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There has been like 3 or 4 forum posts about this same topic, in short you can't currently get them, and no Limited exists with those wheels and ORG + Night Edition from Factory.

davidn0021

Reaction score
Are you talking about these?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-17 at 6.06.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-17 at 6.06.38 PM.png
    520.3 KB · Views: 167

DevinB

Reaction score
Welp, they are indeed in-stock from dealer parts departments. Guy I spoke with said that he showed over 60 were available for him to order. And they were only.....$464 per wheel LOL sweet jeebus. (List price). Or I can order them via:

for $330.79/wheel plus $90 shipping for the set of 4. So about $353 per wheel with shipping.

I wonder if I can ship them to the dealer and save $100 bucks per wheel, and then have them install those :) What do you think?

And I wonder how much I can sell the brand-new 22" wheels and tires for? They'll probably have single-digit miles on them, and I'll just drive 'em home in the bed.

DevinB

Reaction score
OR...as someone else pointed out, the older gray versions are still part of the Big Horn Built To Serve edition in 2021....and are about $50 bucks per wheel cheaper...

so with my 'great' picture editing skills....we'd go from this:

1612477542303.png

1612477594087.png
to this:

1612477724955.png

1612477821860.png
I think I like the look of the black wheels better. What do you all think? The truck I ordered will arrive like this:

1612477991899.png
1612478050195.png

And those brand new 22's along with the tires will be sold to someone that wants them. Gotta figure out what they'd be new-new and charge slightly less. Craigslist/Ebay whatever.

mophead

Reaction score
So I'm in here looking around to see what the pulse is on swapping out the Bighorn Nite edition wheels for the BTS edition in grey and I come across this post. Can anyone tell me if the BTS are Granite Crystal by chance. In the process of buying a Nite edition in Granite and don't really like the black wheels. I've been considering getting them powder coated Granite Crystal. To me I think it would balance the overall color and not have the wheel color sticking out so much. I actually like the design of the BTS wheel better. Just personal pref. If the BTS wheels aren't Granite Crystal and are lighter might change the color to Billet so it blends better like DevinB rendering. Not liking the prospect of swapping out tires and wheels on a new truck and paying through the nose for the wheels I want. Dealers aren't enthusiastic with making it happen either.

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
Title says it all. Currently these are only available from the factory on a Laramie Trim with Night Edition & Off-Road Package...but without Air Suspension. RAM website errors (that they won't fix) show them as being available on the Limited trim, but they're not for reasons RAM doesn't want explain. Anyway, Planning on ordering these separately as a replacement for the stock 22's (hate 'em). Found a few used sets of them (20") on eBay but would like to buy new. Anyone got 'em? Really like the look with all-terrain tires per the pic below.

View attachment 79732
I have the grey Bts 20 for sale right now. 7k miles on the falken Wild peaks. If you interested

Users who are viewing this thread