5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Big Horn owner

Scootr

Reaction score
Just brought a 2021 Ram 1500 V6 gas Big Horn Quad Cab home last night. Bright White.
This is our 5th Dodge truck and it is the most compliant truck I've ever driven.
The truck will be used pull a small travel trailer to dog and horse shows. I need info on removing the rear seats for dog crates and tonneau cover suggestions
Looking forward to sharing information. Thanks for having me, Scootr

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just brought a 2021 Ram 1500 V6 gas Big Horn Quad Cab home last night. Bright White.
This is our 5th Dodge truck and it is the most compliant truck I've ever driven.
The truck will be used pull a small travel trailer to dog and horse shows. I need info on removing the rear seats for dog crates and tonneau cover suggestions
Looking forward to sharing information. Thanks for having me, Scootr
Congrats for getting a new ride!
What type of tonneau cover are you looking for, hard top, soft top, tri-fold or roll-up?
To remove the rear seats properly you will need tools, or a saws all!😳

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Some reading on tonneau covers. Best of luck - many choices. Members are great with feedback if you have questions.

Users who are viewing this thread