5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Big Horn Grille Replacement

U

User_34235

I know there are a lot of grille discussions out there but it seems like most focus on replacing the OEM grille with a TRX grille. I like the look of the Rebel grille and wanted to know if anyone has replaced their OEM grille with a Rebel Grille. Bam Motorcports has them at a good price but I dont want something too cheap.
Thoughts?

Triton2k3

Reaction score
That won’t fit on a big horn. Oem rebel grilles are a different shape. eBay has a rebel style grille you can buy similar to the Trx style grille that people have been putting on their big horns. There is a thread where someone did the eBay rebel style grill on a big horn somewhere.

U

User_34235

Thanks SO much for helping me out.....as I thought it would fit. Glad I didnt go get it.

Triton2k3

Reaction score

U

User_34235

Thanks for that reply/post Triton2k3.....now to find that grille on Ebay. I "might" have found it but the seller shows the lettering and lights as white vs black lettering and amber lights.

Users who are viewing this thread