5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 , 2500 limited blower noise

Benelli 2127

Reaction score
i have a 21, 2500 limited with 6.7. I'm hearing a noise on the driver side that sounds like a blower rubbing something. it's not related to the actual blower motor as its not affected when blower speed is increased or decreased.
is there a secondary blower that is located under the driver side dash that could cause this noise ?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
i have a 21, 2500 limited with 6.7. I'm hearing a noise on the driver side that sounds like a blower rubbing something. it's not related to the actual blower motor as its not affected when blower speed is increased or decreased.
is there a secondary blower that is located under the driver side dash that could cause this noise ?
I don't know of any other blower or what could cause it. You might also check out Homepage - HD Rams since this is the 5th Gen 1500 Rams site.

Users who are viewing this thread