5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 2500 Back up Camera issue

kj2500

Reaction score
Any one have any issues with their back up camera just going black? I have a 2021, 2500 laramie, had it for under 5 months and the back up camera is just a black screen. It worked fine up to parking, few hours I get in and then doesn't work. This is when I put it in reverse and if I just turn the back up camera on. I have the 12inch screen. This is the second time this has happened. First time I took to the dealership. They reset the computer but they didn't have a real answer. The good news was the camera was not burnt out. Curious if any one else has had this issue.

try going into your settings, then all the way to the last "app" says "reset". Reset to factory defaults, and see if that helps. I got a "camera unavailable" blue screen last week, and did the reset. been fine ever since.

Thanks Brother

try going into your settings, then all the way to the last "app" says "reset". Reset to factory defaults, and see if that helps. I got a "camera unavailable" blue screen last week, and did the reset. been fine ever since.
Thanks for the comment, for unfortunately tried that with no joy. Heading back to ram today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back