5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021-2023 Mopar Bright Pedal Kit (Chrome Pedals)

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in putting in the Bright Pedal Kit for 2021-2023 Ram 1500 the part number is below. I know there are some aftermarket items that are much cheaper but these are for people who want the actual OEM pedals.

68457699AE - Bright Ledal Kit

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So the entire pedal assemblies need to be replaced? Seems like an awful lot of work for pedals that don’t sound like they last very long even from the factory.

94D6732E-9B10-4E97-A2FB-E5BA59CD9A94.jpeg

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So the entire pedal assemblies need to be replaced? Seems like an awful lot of work for pedals that don’t sound like they last very long even from the factory.

View attachment 155918
The brake pedal is just swapped out but the accelerator pedal is the entire arm with pedal that has to be swapped. Just giving information to people who want the chrome factory pedals not really whether it’s worth it or not it’s really a matter of opinion to most people.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you post a picture?
It’s on its way I can update once I get it in but it may be a few weeks-month as I have a lot of business travel and a few weddings to attend. But yes, I’d be happy to post pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread