5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 1500 Power Running Boards

Adrian052

Reaction score
I searched through the forums and did not find too much information for powered running boards. I do see that RC has some, and it looks like Amp has some that are back ordered.

Are there any other options out there? I plan to install a 6" lift, so something that extends out and down i am looking for. Or a step that is fixed that extends quiet a ways down.

From the looks of the stock ones on mopar.com they do not seem to extend down like the Amp's do.

What have you all used/done?

Adrian052

Reaction score
I opted to buy a mopar power step. Seemed to be the easiest most cost effective solution.

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I did the Mopars too. Love them. If you want, and can find someone with Amp, or whatever brand, to do the same, I will measure distance down and away from the cab so you have a point of reference for the AMP vs Mopar. This would be in stock configuration

dearchristopher

Reaction score
i went with amp. managed to order them via amazon prime. they were something like $1620 after tax. i installed them myself, with no issues. i would be happy to take pics and measurements so you could compare to the functionality of amp vs. mopar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread