5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 1500 Limited 5.7L S&B Cold Air Intake

Canada eh

Reaction score
Truck wasn't past 40km before putting this bad boy in. Had a K&N in my other RAM and enjoyed the extra HP and fuel savings. My son and wife bought me this S&B knowing I wanted a cold air intake again for the new toy. Doesn't she look awesome? Lol 20201211_141830.jpg 20201211_155808.jpg

TangoFoxtrot

Reaction score
Looks good! I've always been a fan of how the S&B looks like a good quality product. I also like how they publish their filters performance and ISO ratings, gives you confidence that it is a well made product.

Canada eh

Reaction score
Looks good! I've always been a fan of how the S&B looks like a good quality product. I also like how they publish their filters performance and ISO ratings, gives you confidence that it is a well made product.
Have to say I am impressed so far. Lol....you're right in how great they look as well.

Reaction score
Anyone had luck finding a way to utilize the fake intake vents on the rebel hood? would really like to find some way to open them up and route a cold air intake. I guess the challenging thing would be how you'd prevent rain and snow from getting sucked into the vents. think the air filter would be enough?

Users who are viewing this thread