5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 vs. 21 Rebel differences

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
I’m trying to determine if I want to go with a 20 at a bigger discount, or 21 with improvements. from what we know today, are there any other improvements besides heads up display and power towing mirrors?

I’d like the heads up display, but it might be a difference of 6k with the 20 discount which is pretty crazy for not looking down 7 inches. (Assuming I can find one configured like I want)

I really want cooled front seats, but’s unbelievably still not available.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I didn’t think there were any changes to the Rebel aside from the power tow mirrors , I thought the HUD was the Laramie and up . Learn something new everyday . lol

WanderingDuc

Reaction score
Saw an interesting item on a build sheet today. The Rebel 12 comes with the off road pages from the Wrangler. Doesnt show up on the Level 2 group, just the Rebel 12.

Panicvector426

Reaction score
The 360 surround view cameras are now an option with the advanced safety group. The trailer backup controller is an option for the 21s and the digital rear view mirror is now also option. The HUD display is available for rebels and up

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
The 360 surround view cameras are now an option with the advanced safety group. The trailer backup controller is an option for the 21s and the digital rear view mirror is now also option. The HUD display is available for rebels and up
I added the ASG to a build with the calculator, but it didn’t list the 360 camera. Does it come in the asg, or is an additional option if you get the asg?

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
Never mind. I checked it again and it’s listed.

Advanced Safety Group
$1,695
  • Adaptive Cruise-Control with Stop & Go
  • Automatic High-Beam Headlamp-Control
  • Lane-Keep Assist
  • Parallel and Perpendicular Park-Assist with Stop
  • Pedestrian Emergency Braking
  • Surround-View Camera

Mother

Reaction score
Saw an interesting item on a build sheet today. The Rebel 12 comes with the off road pages from the Wrangler. Doesnt show up on the Level 2 group, just the Rebel 12.

I believe the off road pages come on the level 2 if you upgrade to the 8.4C Nav. The regular 8.4 doesn't get them.

The ESOD transfer case was also available on 2020's.

WanderingDuc

Reaction score
I believe the off road pages come on the level 2 if you upgrade to the 8.4C Nav. The regular 8.4 doesn't get them.

The ESOD transfer case was also available on 2020's.
My build sheet shows the off road pages for the 8.4C. Once I take delivery I can confirm that it actually has it.

outdoorco75

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2021 with the Rebel 2 level and it has off-road pages on an 8.4 inch screen. Love the option, and the fact it shows exact altitude is pretty cool. It also has NAV, I bought it off the lot so I am not sure how that config would be ordered.

Bitwise

Reaction score
One thing that is different with the 2021s is that the body color door handles are no longer standard which is a big disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread