5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rebel Comfort and Convenience Group (AFB)

Big3MG

Reaction score
After discussions with my dealer I found that the Comfort and Convenience Group (AFB) available since Dec 2019 that has not been added to the RAM website when building your Rebel. It’s only available on Rebel 2020 equipment package Level 1 or 2. I didn’t ask what the cost was but I think it’s about $695 or so. Here is what is listed in the 2020 RAM order guide:

Comfort Convenience Group — Includes driver’s-seat and exterior mirror memory, four-way driver power lumbar, wireless charging pad, remote tailgate release, eight-way power seats for driver and passenger, and heated second-row seats (requires X1 Equipment Group) (AFB)

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
I would of added that to mine if was an option when I built it. Oh well.
I ordered on January 31st, and I did include the Comfort Convenience Group in my build
I will confirm all of those options when my truck arrives... whenever that is

brian-pdx

Reaction score
Thank you for confirming that it only became available in December. I ordered mine in November and wanted those features. When I asked about it (there was some media that stated the package/features would be standard for 2020) salesman said he didn't see it.

Maybe it will be an easy mod now that they are shipping as a package...

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I first looked into getting my rebel on Jan 14 the comfort and convenience group AFB showed as an available option but only through dealer connect and was listed as $0. On Feb 5 when I decided I’m buying a new rebel at a different dealer the AFB group was still only available in dealer connect but was an $800 cad option. I noticed now that you are able to add it to a custom build via that build and price website.

dannydyn

Reaction score
I assume selecting this package will conflict with the MFT, as I don't believe the MFT cannot be operated remotely (I could be wrong through).

Users who are viewing this thread