5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rebel can be had WITHOUT the red.

DesertRebel

Reaction score
Two-tone tan - or tan with black trim/accents... or even grey & minimal black - would be my preference.

I was very leery of the red when I started considering the Rebel and likely would have opted for black if it was available ('19)... but it's way better in person than any photos I've seen... I've actually grown to like it. I don't even really notice it - I thought it would be distracting and possibly aggravating, but its not.

Last edited:

Goody

Reaction score
One the major style factors for me with the Rebel was the Black/Red interior option. It was a must have for my vehicle search.... but I know it is not for everyone.

dannydyn

Reaction score
I love the red trim around the ash area, but wish the doors were black. That's a little too much red IMO.

dannydyn

Reaction score
One thing to consider is resale value. I'd imagine red on a Rebel would be more desirable as it's a 'classic' Rebel color. That said, if they could strip the red from the door inserts on the 12A package, and just leaves the dash trims in red, that would be the best option IMO.

LincolnSixAlpha

Reaction score
I have the black interior on my rebel. I do like it much better than the red interior, however, I chose the truck based on the exterior color. None the less, very happy with the colors.

IMG_1669.jpg

Tkshaffer

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE the way the gunmetal gray trim can look anywhere from satin black, to bright silver, to even gold depending on the light. I would probably prefer red on the dash only just because its a Rebel but I seriously love the black interior. I have the rebel graphics on the outside so I like it being dialed down just a bit on the interior.

DSCF1109.jpg DSCF1105.jpg DSCF1107.jpg

Last edited:

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
I would have gotten one if I could have gotten a solid color interior in the 19. Ended up with a Laramie instead.

I’ve had red/black interiors it lots of previous cars. Mostly sports cars. Rebel interior was too Monster energy drink for me though.

Same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread