5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rebel 5.7L Hemi Exhaust Suggestions

R6six6

Reaction score
I just picked up my 2021, and upgrading the exhaust is my first task. Has the dealership given anyone any push back when it comes to warranty work once you started upgrading the truck?

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
I just picked up my 2021, and upgrading the exhaust is my first task. Has the dealership given anyone any push back when it comes to warranty work once you started upgrading the truck?

Yes. Had a ping and they blamed the exhaust. Had to take it off to show them it wasn’t the exhaust. My dealer experience has been horrible though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As long as you don't do anything to the catalytic converters you should be fine. Unless you have a dealer like '19ramlveryeha

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
As long as you don't do anything to the catalytic converters you should be fine. Unless you have a dealer like '19ramlveryeha

Yeah totally depends on the dealer. Another dealer 3045 min away was much nicer and understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustSomeIdiot

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your insight and suggestions. I’ve decided to go with the Borla S-type cat back. It will be on Monday. Also installed a K&N CAI.
I have a 2020 Rebel also. I was looking for the same thing, didn’t want drone, but wanted a nice tone on accel. I went with the S-Type also and am super happy with it. A little louder than I expected on cold start but I can deal with it. You’ll be happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread