5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rear Wheel Well Liners

STR

Reaction score
^^^ Exactly. At leased we’re still getting a spare tires, not a 5th wheel/tire set-up as in the past, but a spare nonetheless. That’ll probably be the next cut :rolleyes:

daberk

Reaction score
Installed my wheelhouse liners today and it turns out my 2020/BH/5'7" did not have either screws or retainer clips in the top three holes.

I was able to hork the extra retainer clips from the original forward facing liners but I ended up a total of 10 screws short - the two per side to attach the liners to the inside of the bed and the missing top three on each side.

As a temporary fix I've got wood screws with washers installed. lol. Hopefully nobody will notice my sub-Saharan engineering before the new screws arrive.
The part number I found for the hex screws is 6512919AA. Do you know if that's correct? Also, is there any clip on the back of the screw or is it just the screw?

UDCentaur

Reaction score
Great advice...that is what happened to me. When you watch the vid on YouTube, it looks they will just pop off the clips. Nope...all of mine broke. Lol. All good though.

Where did you find the replacement white clips?? I broke one myself trying to install today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Critic

Reaction score
The part number I found for the hex screws is 6512919AA. Do you know if that's correct? Also, is there any clip on the back of the screw or is it just the screw?

From the YouTube videos, the part number for the screws is 6510175AA.

Users who are viewing this thread